It is very interesting about this month.
As everyone knows I just come back from Japan and have wonderful time there.
When I come back, the routine and bored life may return back,I think. But,God must want me to learn something more. That is the reason why more and more foreign friends join my life, such as Christina and Tammy,the Thai girls. They both graduate from the best law school in Thailand,and they are so friendly to teach me a lot of Thai culture and food. I think maybe one day I can go Thailand by myself to see them.Last night I even received a cover of Korean MBC TV which want me talk about the delicious food around NTU. So this month I met Canadian .US,Japan,Korean and Thailand people.Through their eyes I suddenly remember the words that Micky told me. Life is too short to live twice.It is really exciting to have these opportunity to be as their friends.
Daniel Wang
沒有留言:
張貼留言